Login from anywhere
Face to face classes
Access to On-Campus resources
Better interaction with you instructors and peers
Upon the completion of the program, you will be able to:
1. Apply mass communication theories in specific contexts.
2. Identify specific examples of media evolution.
3. Explain the process of human communications in its various contexts.
4. Apply the concepts of social and legal regulations regarding to the use of communicative materials.
5. Explain how the human communication is impacted by different technologies and media.
6. Justify the decision for resolving moral or ethical mass communication dilemmas.
7. Rate the industry tools and techniques common to mass communication in order to make efficiency use of them.
8. Evaluate and apply diversity, objectivity, and balance to any form of mass communication.
9. Create marketing campaign based on the standards of ethical communications and responsibility to other individuals, the community and the profession.
10. Write a compelling content that demonstrates proficiency in grammar, organized facts for a variety of media.
11. Examine validity of sources and research techniques. Additionally, they will be able to interpret data in intercultural context.
12. Assess the best methods and strategies for developing a message.
Tuition, fees, and other expenses
(One time only)
|Program Total Credit Hours||Total per Credit Hour||Total per semester
(based on full time enrollment)
|$100.00 USD||120 credit hours||$350.00 per credit hour||$4,200.00 USD|